So as u can guess from the title that today I am gonna talk about a skincare product which is a body lotion from the house of Avon. This is Avon’s skin so soft hand and body lotion and the variant I bought is ‘soft & white’. This particular variant is recently launched by Avon and retails for INR 379 for 250ml but I got it for INR 319 as it was on discount 🙂
It comes in a sturdy and curvy white colored bottle with a flip top cap and looks nice. The cap shuts tightly and I don’t have to worry about leakage even when I’m carrying it around.
What it says:
A lightweight hand and body lotion that gives the advanced whitening effect, as well as makes skin look dramatically younger. With breakthrough Apple Stem Cell Complex that is inspired by the apple’s incredible regenerating power, this moisturizer helps lighten the appearance of dark pigments for whiter skin, also promotes skin’s ability to repair itself and helps reveal skin that looks reborn. Be at your most beautiful by unveiling whiter and younger looking skin.
I am not so sure about the whitening part and I am not into this “whitening” thing but I definitely like the lotion. It’s quite thick but non sticky at the same time. It gets absorbed in the skin instantly and does not feel sticky at all. It smells divine, I really love its smell.
What I like
- The lotion comes in a very sleek sturdy plastic bottle with a sturdy flip cap.
- The texture is very creamy, smooth and easy to apply.
- A mild refreshing floral fragrance lasts almost all day long.
- Hydration is pretty good. I usually do not require reapplication before bedtime.
- Makes my skin very soft and smooth.
- Often available on offers thus economical for the quantity!
What I don’t like
- No SPF